Denman TitaniumPro Styling Tool Ion Technology 1"
- Denman Small Styling Brush (D143)
- Denman Classic Styling Brush (D3)
- Denman Flexible Vent Brush (D200)
- Denman Large Paddle Brush (D83)
- Ultra Smooth Floating Plates
- Integrated Digital Temperature Control 140 - 410F (60-120C)
- Titanium plates provide 10 x less friction than Ceramic coated plates
- Even heat distribution for no hot spots resulting in smoother faster styling for shiny long lasting results.
- Automatic sleep mode activates after 30 minutes
- Cool Touch Ends for 2 handed control
- Solid Ceramic heating element
- Negative ion technology- helps lock in moisture and eliminate frizz.
- Professional 3m-360 swivel cord
- Easy Grip soft touch matt body
- Dual Voltage
- Quick click close system
- About the brand
Denman TitaniumPro Styling Tool Ion Technology offers innovation, design excellence and unrivaled performance.
Denman brushes were originally patented in 1938 by John Denman Dean. After World War II, Denman started using a revolutionary new polymer called nylon. Featuring natural rubber cushions with nylon bristles, Denman can navigate tangled tresses with ease. Denman is known as the hairdressers' hair brush and is used exclusively by salons worldwide including Vidal Sassoon.