Croc Premium Titanium Flat Iron
The Croc Premium Flat Iron has 1 1/2" Titanium floating plates that seal hair cuticles, prevent split ends, reduce frizz, help retain your hair's natural moisture and color, and allow for effortless styling. It is both powerful and safe. The Croc Premium is a fully digital flat iron with 18 custom temperature settings from 280°F to 450°F! A color changing heat indicator and cool touch tip are located at the end of the iron's plates. Your iron is dual voltage, it will automatically switch temperature display mode in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, depending on current voltage. No voltage converter is necessary. It's ceramic heaters provide instant heat recovery and after 30 minutes of inactivity your iron will automatically shut off.
SKU: 006174 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- 1 1/2" Titanium Floating Plates allowing effortless glide
- Extended plate design
- Ceramic heaters provide instant heat recovery
- Fully digital 18 custom temperature setting from 280°F to 450°F
- 30 minute auto shut off safety feature
- Dual voltage: 110V/ 120V/ 220V/ 240V. Adapter plug may be necessary for travel outside the U.S.
- Intelligent Celsius/Fahrenheit Conversion: automatically switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit mode depending on current voltage
- Color changing, heat detection
- Lock function, for easy storage
- Deluxe comfort thumb grip
- Conveniently placed, digital control buttons, for hassle free styling
- 1 year warranty. Please register your product with Croc to enjoy full benefits of the warranty
|Max Temperature:||450 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Technology :||Auto Shut-off, Digital|
|Voltage:||240, 110, Dual Voltage|
|Cord Type:||Swivel Cord|
|Warranty:||Warranty (length) Year(s)|
|Min Temperature:||Minimum Heat (degrees Fahrenheit) Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Plate Size:||1-1/2 Inch|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.