Cortex Professional Steamliner Vapor Iron
- / #medium hair
- / #long hair
- / #coarse hair
- / #dry & damaged
- / #normal hair
- / #relaxed hair
- / #thick hair
- / #multi-textured hair
- / #keratin-treated
- / #argan oil
- / #ceramic
- / #tourmaline
- / #professional
- / #ionic
- / #ergonomic
The lightweight ergonomic design and ultra comfortable soft-touch finish lets you style like a pro, while simultaneously infusing your hair with Moroccan Argan Oil. Enjoy paramount shine & silkiness while replenishing the hair follicle with the nutrients. MAKE EVERY DAY YOUR BEST HAIR DAY!
SKU: 008849 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- 1¼" plates
- Includes Cortex Professional Argan Infused Conditioning Formula 5 oz.
- 2 steam settings vapor-blast hair with unbelievable shine and smoothness
- 6 temperature-lock settings provide the perfect finish for your hair type
- Heats to keratin-ideal 450º max temperature swift
- Automatic temperature lock for consistent heat throughout use
- Vented tourmaline-ceramic plates infuse hair with therapeutic moroccan argan oil
- Stylish and functional 9-foot heat-resistant textile cord
- 360º swivel cord prevents tangling
- Ionized technology keeps hair smoother longer
- Lifetime Limited Warranty - to receive your lifetime warranty, please register your product by filling out the Registration & Warranty card located with your flat iron or online at www.expressyourhair.com
- This iron should be used in conjunction with the included Cortex A.I. Argan Infusion vapor formula but may also be used without as a regular flat iron.
- Before plugging appliance into an electrical outlet, fill the tank by removing it from the iron.
- To remove the tank, slide the tank-lock switch towards the "unlock" symbol - this will pop the tank loose from the iron
- Turn tank over and peel back the rubber cap at the bottom of the tank to open and refill.
- Open refill bottle by turning the nozzle on the cap to the left - cap is removable - be sure to retain cap to reseal the bottle after use.
- Insert the pointed cap into the tank opening and squeeze liquid slowly into the tank.
- After filling, reseal the rubber cap on the bottom of the tank and reinsert the tank into the iron (the end closest to styling-plates first). Click into place at the LOCK-SWITCH end to complete installation.
- To regulate the amount of vapor, use the vapor control dial which is found on the bottom of the iron.
|Max Temperature:||450 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Cord Type:||Swivel Cord|
|Cord Length:||9 Foot|
You May Also Like
#thick hair / #dual voltage
The Barbar 2300 Ionic Charger Flat Iron can be used on either wet or dry hair to reduce styling time without burning or damaging hair, due to the ionic ventilation holes that seal in moisture.New Price:
#normal hair / #dual voltage
The HAI 1.0 Ceramic Styling Iron has Nano-Ceramic Tourmaline Fusion Technology that generates far-infrared rays for gentle heat penetration.New Price:
#tourmaline / #dual voltage
FHI Heat’s Platform 1" Styling Iron maintains its heat, quality and performance style after style.New Price:
#award-winning / #thick hair
Sedu is a world-renowned beauty brand with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and reliability.New Price: