Conair You Wave Ultra Specialty Styler
Conair You Wave Ultra Specialty Styler creates gorgeous beachy waves instantly while reducing frizz and static.
Includes 2 bonus sectioning clips for easy styling. Reaches temperatures up to 356F for instant results. Tourmaline ceramic technology offers more protection on hair and eliminates damaging hot spots for smooth results. Protective outer housing retains heat for longer-lasting waves and reduces the risk of heat contact. Create today's style easily with the Conair You Wave Ultra!
Model#: S7XR /
SKU: 007558 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Creates gorgeous beachy waves
- Reaches temperatures up to 356F
- 30-second instant heat up time
- Safety auto shut-off feature
- Tourmaline ceramic for smoothness
- Technology offers more protection and reduces frizz and static
- No damaging hot spots
- Protective outer housing retains heat for longer lasting waves
- Reduces the risk of heat contact
- Includes 2 bonus sectioning clips
- 5-year limited warranty
Separate your hair into three parts: an upper, middle, and a lower segment. Clip the upper two sections of hair out of the way. Spray the bottom half of hair with styling product if desired.
- Begin with lower segment of hair. Place sections of hair between the wave plates. Press and hold for 5-10 seconds.
- Repeat styling process moving down so waves are continuous.
- Release middle sections of hair and repeat.
- Release upper section of hair, starting two inches from roots and repeat.
- Let hair cool and break up waves with your fingers to create a softer look.
- Tease roots with a comb for added volume.
|Max Temperature:||356 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Barrels:||3|
|Cord Type:||Swivel Cord|
|Technology :||Auto-Shut Off|
Folica stands behind every product we sell and we honor all manufacturers' warranties. For all electrical appliances we offer complete protection. If you experience any problem with an item purchased from us and it's still under the warranty period, all you have to do is fill out our Warranty Replacement form, send us the items plus a small shipping and handling fee and we will take care of the rest. We'll repair or replace your item with a new product or a Folica Certified Refurbished product. It's that simple.