Oster 76 Blades
- Model 76918-006. Size 00000 - Cuts micro close, leaves hair 1/125" (0.2mm)
- Model 76918-016. Size 0000 - Cuts close to shaving, leaves hair 1/100" (0.25mm)
- Model 76918-026. Size 000 - Cuts very close, leaves hair 1/50" (0.5mm)
- Model 76918-056. Size 0A - Cuts close, leaves hair 4/64" (1.2mm)
- Model 76918-076. Size 1A - Cuts medium length, leaves hair 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Model 76918-086. Size 1 - Cuts medium length, leaves hair 3/32" (2.4mm)
- Model 76918-116. Size 1.5 - Tapers sides and nape; removes lines from size 2 blade 5/32" (4.0mm)
- Model 76918-126. Size 2 - Blends side and nape; removes line from size 3.5 blade 1/4" (6.3mm)
- Model 76918-146. Size 3.5 - Establishes length on sides and nape 3/8" (9.5mm)
- Model 76918-206. Size 3.75 Full Tooth - Establishes length on sides and nape 3/32" (12.7mm)
- Model 76918-106. Size 18 Skiptooth - Removes bulk from thick textured hair 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Model 76918-306. Size Texurizing - Layers hair, fringes bangs and blends all lines 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Model 76918-216. Size Flattop T - Free hand flat tops; trims around ears and neckline 1/50" (0.5mm)
- About the brand
Oster Flat-Top T-blade. Clipper blade replacement for Oster Classic 76 Clipper.
These handcrafted Oster blades last longer and cut better due to the state-of-the-art production facilitys new equipment, new tools and new heat-treating process. The result is consistent blade quality, consistent metallurgy, a Rockwell Hardness (HRC) of 62, and maximized performance.
Oster began in 1924 when John Oster created a hand-operated hair clipper to cut and style women's hair. Today, the Oster collection continues to create hair styling and grooming tools for modern styles.