Helen of Troy SofTouch Volumizing Massaging Diffuser
New soft, flexible fingers add volume while gently massaging the scalp.
Model#: 1531 /
SKU: A8343 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Vented finger tips allow soothing air to flow to the roots of the hair
- Volumizer creates maximum lift and volume
- Unbreakable fingers for long lasting use
- Fits most hair dryers
- Compact and light weight for easy storage and handling
This product, when attached to a hair dryer, will diffuse or soften the airflow from a hand-held hair dryer. Drying with a diffuser will dry curly or permed hair styles without losing the natural beauty of the curl. Allow the soft, flexible fingers to gently massage your scalp while adding volume to your hair. Since the hair dryer airflow will be somewhat restricted, it is important to take certain precautions against possible damage or injury.
- Place the open end of the volumizer on the nozzle of the dryer and push together.
- The volumizer should fit securely but should not exceed 2" from the end of the nozzle.
- The dryer must be at the lowest heat and speed level.
- Dry hair using the volumizer fingers to gently run through and separate hair.
- Do not block the volumizer airflow in any way.
- Do not place the volumizer face down while the hair dryer is in operation.
- Should the hair dryer overheat, it may shut down automatically. If this happens, immediately turn the hair dryer off and allow it to cool for a few minutes before using. Check the nozzle and the air intakes for blockage. It may be necessary to press the reset button on the plug if your dryer is equipped with a resettable plug.
- To remove the volumizer from the dryer, gently grip the volumizer and pull it apart from the hair dryer.
Proper Diffuser Care:
- Remove the volumizer from the hair dryer.
- Wash in warm, soapy water and rinse. Allow the volumizer to dry completely before attaching to the dryer.