Cotz PURE SPF 30 3 oz.
CoTZ PURE SPF 30 has 0% Synthetic Ingredients 0% Preservatives and is 100% Natural! Feels silky & soft, with a sheer matte finish. All ingredients approved by one or more leading organizations: National Products Association, EcoCert, NSF International, Green Star Rated. 100% Free of: Chemical Sunscreens, Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives.
SKU: 009128 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Dermatologist Recommended
- CoTZ PURE is 100% natural mineral sunscreen, containing:
- 0% Synthetic ingredients
- 0% Preservatives
- 0% Chemical Sunscreens
- 0% Oils
- 0% Fragrances
- 0% PABA
- CoTZ Balanced Mineral Complex helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CoTZ helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems.
- CoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin.
- CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why:
- Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
- Chemical sunscreens often sting eyes. CoTZ contains a gentle eye-friendly formula.
- CoTZ with Balanced Mineral Complex™, blends to match skin tone, for a sheer matte finish
- Leaves skin silky, soft & smooth
- Non-Shiny, Non-Greasy
- CoTZ with Balanced Mineral Complex™ for healthier skin:
- 100% Free of Synthetic ingredients, Preservatives, Chemical Sunscreens, Fragrances, Oils, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Does not irritate or sting
- Gentle enough for all skin types
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sun protection ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 30 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Titanium Dioxide 4.1% (Sunscreen)
- Zinc Oxide 8.4% (Sunscreen)
Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordii Oil Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Water.