Norvell Classic Self-Tanning Spray 7 oz.
- Norvell self-tanning spray provides a head to toe sun kissed glow.
- Rich anti-oxidant blend, vitamins and botanical extracts enrich the skin with radiance and a renewed youthful glow while delivering naturalcolor.
- Unique formulation produces a rich, deep, client specific customized bronze that fades evenly and slowly, all the while providing intense hydrating and skin firming properties.
- Fragrance: Raspberry-Almond
- For best results, exfoliate prior to application. Apply to freshly cleansed skin - optimal time = within 45 minutes of showering.
- In a well-ventilated area, apply to clean, dry skin (free of lotions & oils). Hold the can 12 inches from skin and spray evenly, keeping can in constant motion. This product can be sprayed with the can held in any direction.
- For facial application: lightly coat a make-up sponge with spray and blend onto face. Avoid over application to elbows, hands, knees, ankles and feet.
- To access the entire contents, hold the can in an upside down position occasionally as you spray. Stop spraying at the end of each stroke to avoid over application.
- Avoid direct spray into eyes, nostrils and mouth.
- Do not bathe, shower or exercise for 8 hours after application. Avoid chlorinated pools for 18 hours. Cosmetic bronzer will wash off during your first shower, tan will deepen over the next 24 hours, and fade gradually over the next 7 days.
- Fairer skinned individuals may require 2 applications one day apart.
- Note: Aerosols create a mist. The perfect place to apply this product is in the shower, where overspray can be easily washed from surrounding surfaces.
- About the brand
Norvell Classic Self-Tanning Spray is an award winning, proprietary blend of skin loving, natural ingredients precisely formulated for bronzed perfection and intense hydration in one innovative sunless tanning treatment.
Norvell, a name synonymous with ground breaking sunless tanning innovation continues to develop and manufacture technological breakthroughs in the sunless industry.