StealOfTheDayClipless30
ORLY

Orly No Bite

99 Reviews Photo & Video Reviews Post Yours!
A bitter flavored nail bite deterrent helps break the annoying and painful nail biting habit, allowing for healthy new nail growth.
$10.00
$6.99
Save 30%
GROUND SHIPPING ONLY
We're sorry, this product is no longer available.
 

Reviews

Based on 99 Reviews

Photo & Video Reviews
Only show reviews for:
  • Orly No Bite (99)
Show All 99 Reviews
Sort By:
Date
|
Helpfulness
|
Rating
  • Location MY BUTT!
    1 Star Rating
    Toxic Or Not Toxic?
    People might have heard this stuff is toxic... To tell you the truth, the toxic ingredients are in all thumb sucking prevention polishes! "f they know the ingredients are toxic why would they allow it to be in childrens mouths?" Yes, they just mean it's toxic if you take an overdose or have too much. If you want to buy it, BUY IT. If you don't, just DON'T.
    (1 STAR BECAUSE I HAVEN'T TRIED IT)
    10 out of 10 shoppers thought this review wasn't helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Jul 9, 2011
    Link to this post
  • 5 Star Rating
    Secret Weapon
    This product is AMAZING! There is not way to get the taste off even if it does manage to flake off. I have used this product for about five days and my nails not only are growing but their also getting stronger, i would highly recommend this product!
    4 out of 5 shoppers thought this review was helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Feb 7, 2011
    Link to this post
  • 5 Star Rating
    Secret Weapon
    This product is AMAZING! There is not way to get the taste off even if it does manage to flake off. I have used this product for about five days and my nails not only are growing but their also getting stronger, i would highly recommend this product!
    3 out of 4 shoppers thought this review was helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Feb 7, 2011
    Link to this post
  • 1 Star Rating
    Toxic!
    Methyl Ethyl Ketone is in this product and definitely do not use it! This is used to strip paint!!! I can't believe they would use it in this product to stop nail biting! Do not put this on your child's fingernails!!
    10 out of 16 shoppers thought this review wasn't helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Oct 20, 2009
    Link to this post
  • 1 Star Rating
    Horribly Toxic!
    Please read the ingredients in this. It contains Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP and this is intended to be put in children's mouths????? are they kidding??? With so many brands of polish changing their formulas to be Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP free the idea of using this on a child is shocking to me, esp one bights their nails. Shocking. This should be taken off the market. PERIOD.
    7 out of 12 shoppers thought this review was helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Aug 27, 2009
    Link to this post
  • 2 Star Rating
    Doesn't Last!
    Didnt have any luck with this stuff. It tasted bitter at first but after you washed your hands a couple times the taste was gone. You would have to apply it multiple times a day to keep the bitter taste. Not what I want to do!
    2 out of 4 shoppers thought this review was helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Mar 10, 2009
    Link to this post
  • Golden, CO
    1 Star Rating
    Did Not Work
    Very weak bitterness, tastes great! I like the "Stop" brand better, you can actually taste the bad flavor.
    3 out of 5 shoppers thought this review was helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Jun 30, 2008
    Link to this post
  • Jamaica
    4 Star Rating
    Is Bitter Flavour A Big No?
    Will work - especially if you are not one for bitter flavours.Will stay on longer if you are not constantly in water.
    1 out of 2 shoppers thought this review was helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Apr 11, 2008
    Link to this post
  • Las Vegas NV
    1 Star Rating
    Dosen't Work At All
    I was told about this stuff in the Toddler 411 Book. SO I thought well Ill buy it and try it out. Well it had absolutly no affect on my Daughters nail bitting. Which is unfortunate. I wish I knew something that actually worked!
    2 out of 3 shoppers thought this review was helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Feb 8, 2008
    Link to this post
  • WA
    1 Star Rating
    Not Worth The Money
    My daughter will STILL bite, chew-on her nails w/ this stuff caked all over her nails & nail-beds. The shipping for this product was more than the product itself. AND, it took almost TWO full weeks to get here! Thats much too long in todays fast-order/fast-send world. NOT worth the investment in this product.
    2 out of 3 shoppers thought this review was helpful.

    Was this post helpful?

    Yes
    No
    posted Jan 23, 2008
    Link to this post

Write Your Own Review

Have you tried this product? Help out by sharing what worked (or didn't)!

Write a Review
Server Name