Orly Nail Whitener
- Remove nail polish from nails. Nail Whitener may be safely used on natural or artificial nails.
- Fill a bowl with 1/3 cup warm water leaving enough room for all 10 fingers to soak without water overflowing.
- Empty entire contents of 1 packette into water and immediately place fingers into bowl. If using on toes, use 2/3 cup warm water and 2 packettes of Nail Whitener.
- Gently move nails around in water and allow nails to soak for 5 minutes.
- Wash hands and use nail brush if necessary to remove dirt from under nails. For extremely yellow nails, repeat.
- About the brand
Whiten yellow nails with this effervescent formula that gently soaks away unsightly stains on both fingernails and toenails.
Citric Acid, Sodium Percarbonate, Potassium Peroxydisulfate, SodiumTripolyphosphate, Sodium Carbonate, Silica, Tea Tree Oil.
The creator of the French Manicure, ORLY was founded in 1975 by Jeff Pink. ORLY is an innovative and award-winning nail care collection, free from DBP, toluene, formaldehyde and formaldehyde resin.