Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 2 Plus
Treatment for excessive problems of peeling, softness, or deep split ridges. The protein immediately acts to help bond nails that are splitting or peeling. It also assists in strengthening the nail to grow long, strong and healthy.
SKU: F8538 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
Nailtiques Protein Formulas were created for different nail conditions. The salon tested formulations offering special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium. The protein form
- Turn bottle upside down and roll between the palms of your hands to blend ingredients. This will prevent air bubbles which could prevent nail protein from adhering properly to the nail.
- Apply one thin coat of nail protein. For best results, wash nails with soap and water to assure the nail is free from any substances (oil, creme, etc.) which may prevent your nail protein from adhering properly.
- Allow hands to lay flat for 30 seconds to allow the protein to set and prevent it from rolling onto the cuticle.
- Per your prescribed instructions, reapply over existing coats of protein and/or color polish.
- Remove nail protein with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover.
- Wash nails thoroughly with soap and water prior to application.
Apply one coat without nail polish. Re-apply every day over existing coats for several weeks. Remove as necessary (3-4 days) with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover. It is not recommended to begin treatment with this formula. Use Formula 2 Plus if peeling, softness or deep spilt ridges continue after Formula 2 has been used and these problems still exist.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Toluene, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dibutyl Phthalate, Acrylic, Resin, Formalin, Hydrolyzed Protein, Calcium, Gelatin, Hydrolyzed Keratin.