Nailtiques Nail Protein Formula 1
A unique blend of balanced ingredients that protects and maintains healthy, flexible nails, preventing them from peeling, chipping and splitting.
SKU: F8535 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
Nailtiques Protein Formulas were created for different nail conditions. The salon tested formulations offering special combinations of ingredients, including hydrolyzed keratin and protein in combination with gelatin and calcium. The protein form
- Turn bottle upside down and roll between the palms of your hands to blend ingredients. This will prevent air bubbles which could prevent nail protein from adhering properly to the nail.
- Apply one thin coat of nail protein. For best results, wash nails with soap and water to assure the nail is free from any substances (oil, creme, etc.) which may prevent your nail protein from adhering properly.
- Allow hands to lay flat for 30 seconds to allow the protein to set and prevent it from rolling onto the cuticle.
- Per your prescribed instructions, reapply over existing coats of protein and/or color polish.
- Remove nail protein with Nailtiques Non-Acetone Remover.
- Wash nails thoroughly with soap and water prior to application.
To maintain healthy, flexible nails, apply Formula 1 three times per week. If color polish is desired, use one coat of Formula 1 as a base coat and apply polish. An additional top coat may be applied during the week to prolong your manicure. Without color polish, apply one coat of Formula 1 three times per week. It is not necessary to remove protein between applications.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Toluene, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Dibutyl Phthalate, Acrylic Resin, Formalin, Gelatin, Hydrolyzed Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Calcium.