MAVALA Scientifique Nail Hardener
- The tip of nail is the most fragile part which breaks easily.
- Logic and experience have proved that it is the tip of nail which needs to be strengthened.
- This Scientifique is a special treatment for the nail tip.
- It helps prevent splitting or flaking,
- Remove polish and clean nails making sure they are completely dry.
- As the product may have a hardening action on the skin, do not let it touch the skin and protect cuticles with cream or oil.
- Wipe excess product against bottle neck and brush MAVALA Scientifique very sparingly onto extreme tip only of each nail. Do not apply underneath the tip of the nail. Hold hands downward for about one minute to allow the product to penetrate the nail.
- If over-generous application runs onto skin or cuticles, wipe off with damp cotton.
- MAVALA Scientifique should be used once a week before each manicure.
- Once nails are hard enough, apply MAVALA Scientifique every fortnight only.
- About the brand
A true penetrating hardener that works in seconds. Ends splitting, flaking, and breaking.
Nail polish can be applied as soon as MAVALA Scientifique has thoroughly penetrate. There is one-year supply in a 5 ml bottle. To more than moisten the tips of the nails with MAVALA Scientifique is wasteful.
Founded in Switzerland in 1958 by Madeline Van Landeghem (get it?) MAVALA opened its first manicure school in 1969. Best known for hand and nail care, MAVALA concentrates on combining beauty with treatment, offering everything you need to keep you hands looking pretty from cuticle creams to nail polish correctors.