MAVALA Cuticle Cream
- Damaged and uncared-for cuticles give a neglected appearance to nails
- Rich penetrating cream softens and beautifies cuticles
- Use Cuticle Cream regularly and obtain a smooth, firm contour to your nails
- For best results use Cuticle Cream daily, preferably at night before retiring.
- Cuticle Cream applied on manicured nails will not affect polish.
- Apply around nails and especially behind the lunula.
- Massage cuticles with firm rotary movement and allow product to penetrate.
- Gently mold back cuticles with an orange stick.
- Remove excess cream with cotton wool to ensure that no greasy film remains on the nail to weaken the holding effect of base coat and nail polish.
- About the brand
A specially formulated product that softens and conditions cuticles, giving you a well-groomed contour to nails.
Lanolin, Petrolatum, Water, Mineral Oil, SD Alcohol 39-C, Fragrance,Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, DehydroaceticAcid, Propylene Glycol.
Founded in Switzerland in 1958 by Madeline Van Landeghem (get it?) MAVALA opened its first manicure school in 1969. Best known for hand and nail care, MAVALA concentrates on combining beauty with treatment, offering everything you need to keep you hands looking pretty from cuticle creams to nail polish correctors.