MAVALA 002 Protective Base Coat
A double action base coat that not only protect nails from nail color, but holds color on twice as long.
SKU: F8137 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Fingernails that receive all necessary nutriments and grow normally may nevertheless be damaged by external factors so that they become fragile:
- the important development of detergents used by housewives is one of the cause of the weakening nails; concentrated acids and alkalis can cause certain nail disturbances and weaken nails rendering them prone to flaking.
- repeated mechanical damage such as that from collision with hard objects (like typing), or pressure (as from tight shoes in the case of toenails) may also damage nails.
- certain nitrocellulose used in some nail enamels forms a film that hinders the correct respiration of the nail causing softening and deterioration.
- the use of nail color directly onto nails allows color pigments to come in contact with the nail plate and cause staining.
- Such external abuse does not necessarily mean that all nails become soft or brittle, but unavoidably they can deteriorate if not properly protected. MAVALA 002 is a clear undercoat that combines protection to your nails and durability to your polish.
- After properly cleaning the nail and leaving no oily substance on its surface, apply one coat of MAVALA 002 over the entire nail plate, like a polish.
- Allow to dry and complete your manicure.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, TosylamideEpoxy Resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Camphor, Etocrylene, Dibutyl Phthalate.