MAVALA Thinner for Nail Polish
Thickened nail polish? Add a few drops of the Thinner to thickened nail color to obtain the right consistency. It lengthens the life of nail polish.
SKU: F8133 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Shades that are dull, colors that do not shine or that peel the day after application? Before doubting the quality of nail polish, it is useful to remember a few simple manicure rules.
- Did you know that 2 to 3 thin coats of nail polish give a longer-lasting manicure than 1 or 2 thick coats that will simply peel or flake off in a couple of days?
- The ideal consistency of polish should allow you to apply it to a nail without re-dipping the brush. If your nail enamel is not fluid enough, it should be diluted with a solution specially formulated for this purpose.
- Never add nail polish remover, as it contains water, which is not compatible with polish.
- From time to time clean the neck of the bottle and the stem of the brush with cotton pad dampened with nail polish remover. This will also make it easier to open the bottle.
- Keep bottle tightly closed
Before starting your manicure, check the consistency of your nail polish. If it is too thick, add 1 or 2 drops of Thinner and shake well.Note: Thinner should only be used if necessary,and only added at least 20 minutes before use.
Toluene, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate.