Color Club Nail Polish- Where's the Soiree
- A favorite among celebrity manicurists and nail color fans worldwide
- Color Club is renowned for its high performance, rich shades and exceptionally safe products.
- Formulated and bottled in New York City, each nail lacquer is completely non-toxic, environmentally safe, and 4-FREE
- Contains no harsh chemicals like toluene, formaldehyde, camphor, and DBP.
- Plus, they're vegan, and never tested on animals.
- Start off by applying an even base coat and allow some time for it to dry.
- Next, crack that shade that you've spent hours searching for and apply two thin coats.
- Emphasis on thin, because two thin coats of nail polish is better than one thick coat.
- Once that dries, finish off your fresh application of nail lacquer with the protection it needs by applying our quick drying, 0-60 top coat.
Color Club Nail Polish- Where's the Soiree is a lovely color!