Color Club Magnetic Nail Lacquer- Magnetic Force
- Metallic particles to create a pattern on the nail using magnetic forces.
- Creates an astonishing finish.
- The magnet is included in the cap of the nail polish.
- Creates gorgeous nail art effects in just a few minutes.
- Textured, special effects nails are big news for this season.
- Ultimate fashion and party accessory.
- Available in 6 shades
- Remove any oil from your nails by cleaning your nails with nail polish remover.
- Take off the over-cap that contains the magnet and set aside.
- There is an inner cap that you can use to apply the magnetic polish.
- Apply one coat of your selected nails inc. base coat.
- Then, apply one coat of your chosen magnetic polish on all 10 nails and let dry for a few minutes.
- To create the "magnetic effect," apply a generous coat of magnetic polish to one nail, and immediately hold the cap that contains the magnet over the nail. (Do this quickly while the polish is still wet. There is a small lip on the cap which should be placed just below your cuticle allowing the magnet to be positioned perfectly over your nail.)
- Hold very close to the nail for 10-15 seconds, taking care not to touch the nail with the magnet.
- Repeat on all 10 nails and apply a top coat to seal the design.
Make waves with Color Club's Magnetic Force. Just apply Magnetic Force lacquer to nail and Viola!