Tweezerman Callus Shaver and Rasp
- Razor blade is ice hardened, tempered and laminated
- Callus Rasp snaps right over the Shaver
- Lay on flat hard surface.
- Hold sides, push handle forward.
- Insert new blade. Hold sides, press down on handle and pull towards you.
- About the brand
Made in Germany. Features laminated 2 sided razor blade to plane down corns & calluses.
Model#: 5085-R / SKU: P8394
Best used on moist skin. Draw Shaver across the corn or callus in a shavingmotion to remove thin layers of dead skin. Do not shave live skin. After shavingcorns or calluses, snap Rasp onto head of Shaver and work back and forth overcallused area to smooth skin.
How to change blade:
Tweezerman beauty tools have been the choice of make-up artists and beauty gurus for almost 30 years. Tweezerman gained popularity with the creation of the Slant tweezer, an Allure Editors' Choice pick and InStyle Best Beauty Buy. The Tweezerman collection features various tweezers and beauty accessories plus manicure and pedicure tools all with a lifetime guarantee.