Feet First Buffing Pad
Smooth away dry, rough skin and calluses. Sanitizable and durable. Large reusable buffing surface.
SKU: P8572 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Easily removes unsightly corns, calluses, rough or dry skin, grease, tar, grime, stains, paint, glue, ink, tree sap, etc.
- Completely safe for all skin types. The number one doctor rated. No cutting, no abrasion.
- Not a stone, not a blade.
- Easy-to-use. Buff quickly with soap and water. No pre-soaking.
- Multipurpose. For general foot maintenance or professional pedicure.
- Cost effective. Sanitizable, long lasting surface, retains coarseness.
- Always use Feet First Buffing Pad with soap and water.
- Use in the tub, shower, or basin when skin is soaked and softened.
- Wet Feet First Buffing Pad with water. Rub on bar of soap or use liquid soap. Rub back and forth on heels or corns or calluses.
- On heavy build up on heels, corns or calluses, use 3 to 5 consecutive days, removing small amounts each day. (To prevent soreness, do not remove a heavy callus, corn or heel build-up all at one time.) Then use once a week to maintain comfort.
- Feet First Buffing Pad may be used on hands, for removing grease, grime, stain, paint, glue, ink, tree sap, etc. If calluses are needed for protection in work or sports, only the top layer need be removed to clean the hands or feet and remove roughness.