Sorme Always Perfect Brows
SKU: F8461 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Includes brow coloring powder, brow coloring brush and 3 fashion brow stencils (fine, medium, full).
- Quick and easy.
- Natural looking and long lasting.
- Available in 4 brow colors: Dark Smoke, True Blond, Dark Brown and Medium Brown.
For over 10 years, SormÃ¯Â¿Â½ has been blending original beauty wisdom withadvanced technologies from around the world to create the finest cosmeticspossible. The name SormÃ¯Â¿Â½ was taken from Kohl, one of the first cosmetics usedin Egypt in the fourth millennium BC. Made famous by Cleopatra, this blacksubstance was used to enhance the eyes or what they believed to be the mirror ofthe soul. Focusing on the eyes and lips, SormÃ¯Â¿Â½ introduced the only waterproofand smear proof liner available. Made from a special mold, this recognizablesquare pencil provides a better grip, greater control and long-lasting color.Today SormÃ¯Â¿Â½ Cosmetics offers the most complete and finest line of colorformulas from around the world. Incorporating the latest ingredients such asvitamins, alphahydroxy acids, natural botanicals, moisturizing essential oilsand SPF protection, each product provides high quality, versatility and greatlooks.
Its quick and easy.
- Select stencil that matches your brow shape.
- Brush brow hair into shape with a brow grooming brush.
- Place stencil over the brow.
- Apply powder color to brow with coloring brush, moving brush in right to left motions to completely fill in open section of brow stencil.
- Remove stencil.
- Use a brow brush to blend color in with natural hairs.
- Repeat on opposite brow.
- Brow should begin over eye tear duct.
- Extra stencil fullness should go on top of brow, not below.
- Select powder slightly lighter than brow hair for most natural look.
- Dust off excess powder on coloring brush prior to applying to brow.
- Begin lightly and layer more color as needed.
- Wipe stencil with tissue before reusing.