Ardell Duralash Naturals Short Black
DuraLash Individual lashes fasten to your own lashes so they stay on day after day. Theyre weightless, permanently curled, waterproof and comfortable.
SKU: 000585 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
Thoroughly clean your eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- Step 1 Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on a piece of foil.
- Step 2 Gently lift a DuraLash from tray with tweezers.
- Step 3 Dip end into adhesive.
- Step 4 Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of your own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend.
*Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.DuraLashes should be replaced as your natural lashes shed. (About 4 to 5 weeks)
- Care and Cleaning: Cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive. Be gentle. Don't rub or towel dry your eyes. Allow your lashes to air dry. Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe. Avoid open flame or direct heat.
- Removal: Your DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover. Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.