Cotz Sensitive SPF 40 3 oz.
Cotz Sensitive SPF 40 with Gentle Mineral Complex is ideal for special skin types & conditions. Mineral ingredients protect and sooth sensitive and easily-irritated skin. 100% Free of: Chemical sunscreens, Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives. Soft & sheer with exactly what your skin needs, and nothing more.
SKU: 009127 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- CoTZ SENSITIVE with Gentle Mineral Complex is ideal for special skin types & conditions.
- Mineral ingredients protect and sooth sensitive and easily-irritated skin.
- 100% Free of: Chemical sunscreens, Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives.
- Soft & sheer with exactly what your skin needs, and nothing more.
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Gentle enough for special skin types & conditions:
- Laser, Cosmetic Surgery, Microdermabrasion, Acid, Peel
- Acne, Rosacea
- Psoriasis, Eczema, Lupus/Rhuematology
- Sun-Sensitive due to medical prcedure & medications
- A Gentle Mineral Complex that helps prevent heat build-up in the skin, which can damage the dermis. CoTZ helps prevent pre-mature skin aging (fine lines, wrinkles, sagging, age spots), uneven skin tone and other serious problems.
- CoTZ sits invisibly on top of the skin and functions like thousands of mirrors to deflect UVA-UVB rays before the rays can touch or penetrate the skin.
- CoTZ is 100% Free of chemical sunscreen ingredients, here’s why: Chemical sunscreens absorb UVA-UVB rays into the skin and transform the rays into heat, which can damage the dermis.
- Chemical sunscreens often sting eyes. CoTZ contains a gentle eye-friendly formula.
- CoTZ SENSITIVE for Healthier skin:
- 100% Free of Oils, Chemical Sunscreens, Oils, Fragrances, Preservatives, PABA, Gluten, Phthalates
- Will not irritate or sting
- Contains #1 and #2 rated sun protection ingredients for UVA-UVB rays
- SPF 40 exceeds the level recommended by Skin Cancer experts
- Provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Photostable, will not breakdown when exposed to sunlight
- Water Resistant (40 Minutes)
- Not tested on animals
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Zinc Oxide 20% (Sunscreen)
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water
Not tested on animals