Redken Dandruff Control Shampoo
- Fights & controls dandruff
- Formulated with glycerin to hydrate scalp
- Formulated with lavender extract to soothe & clarify
- Dermatologist-tested for safety
- Contains pyrithione zinc, a powerful dandruff-fighting ingredient
- Fights and controls dandruff flaking, itching and irritation
- Purifies, moisturizes and hydrates dry scalp while soothing and calming
- Leaves scalp hydrated, clarified and relieved
- Leaves hair shiny, light and airy
- About the brand
Scalp Relief products are formuled with Redken's breakthrough delivery system, the Interbond Scalp System. Similar in function to Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System, the Interbond Scalp System carries key ingredients to both the scalp and the hair. These specialized ingredients break apart upon application and bind to the scalp and hair for targeted results.
Apply to wet or dry hair, massaging into scalp. Leave on 5 minutes. Wet hair, lather and rinse. Can be used daily.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.