Redken Clear Moisture Shampoo
- Infuses hair with weightless moisture
- Helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without adding weight
- Leaves hair replenished, light and shiny
- Gently cleanses and provides lightweight moisture
- Leaves hair nourished, airy and shiny
- Apricot Oil helps condition and moisturize the outer cuticle eliminating fly-aways and leaving hair smoother and softer with reflective shine.
- Glucosamine is a lightweight, micro-sized moisturizing ingredient, penetrates the hair to help restore moisture.
- Glycerin provides a thin seal to lock-in and balance hair’s moisture level.
- About the brand
Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers moisturizing apricot oil that combines with glucosamine and glycerin to form a unique Micro-Moisture Complex. This ultra-light blend helps restore, rebalance and retain the optimum level without over moisturizing.
Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather, rinse.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.