Paul Brown Hapuna Anti-Frizz Shampoo
- Made with natural ingredients for optimized performance and preserving hair integrity
- Contains silk protein which prevents hair from alkaline material damage and increases the hair’s elasticity and natural shine
- Cleanses and conditions hair adding shine and manageability, while guarding against humidity, frizz and fly-a-ways
- A rich blend of fruit and plant extracts protect and prolong haircolor
- Free of sodium chloride, sulfates and paragons
- Gentle surfectants for cleansing hair and scalp thoroughly
- Beautifully designed bamboo packaging for ideal retail and stylist station shelf presence
- Environmentally friendly formulation and packaging. Absolutely no animal testing
- About the brand
Natural oils and extracts provide the ultimate moisture balance and UVB ray protection while infusing the hair with powerful antioxidants to help prevent thermal damage. Silk protein and natural extracts fight excess humidity, inhibit color fade, and further boost strength and manageability. Perfect for maintaining silky, smooth hair and should be used with all retexturizers, straighteners and color services. Gentle enough to use daily.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide MEA, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyqua- ternium-10, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Silk Protein (Amino Acid), Cyclosiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazoline, Tetrasodium EDTA, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (TeaTree) Oil,VitisVinifera (Grape) Seed Oil,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Sunflower Extract (Heliogenol), Santa- lum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Extract, Carmine, Fragrance.
Apply a small amount to wet hair. Massage gently into hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly and repeat using a smaller amount of shampoo if necessary.
Paul Brown is a world renowned master hairstylist, salon owner, educator and businessman. Driven by his long experience and knowledge of hair styling and also due to his love of Hawaii, Paul took local Hawaiian plant and sea essences and in 1989 adapted them into exclusive shampoos, conditioners and other beauty products versatile for all hair types, in all cultures.