MAVALA Scientifique Nail Hardener Applicator
- The tip of nail is the most fragile part which breaks easily.
- Logic and experience have proved that it is the tip of nail which needs to be strengthened.
- This Scientifique Applicator hardens the nail plate by joining the three nail layers together and
- Remove polish and rub the felt tip over the white part of the nail. Hold hand downward for about one minute to allow the product to penetrate the nail. The Applicator should only be used one to two times a week until nails are hard and healthy. Then, to keep them in good condition, two applications per month is enough.
- Important: Since the product may also have a hardening effect on the skin, protect cuticles and nail contour with cream or oil and do not apply the Applicator on cuticles, skin or under nails. If too much solution runs onto skin or cuticles, wipe off with damp cotton.
- About the brand
Stop your nail from peeling, flaking or layering with this Swiss formula. A true penetrating hardener that works in seconds.
Note: For best results apply a protective base coat and a nail polish after the treatment. Do not forget to replace cap after use.
Founded in Switzerland in 1958 by Madeline Van Landeghem (get it?) MAVALA opened its first manicure school in 1969. Best known for hand and nail care, MAVALA concentrates on combining beauty with treatment, offering everything you need to keep you hands looking pretty from cuticle creams to nail polish correctors.