MAVALA Nail Buffer Kit
- The MAVALA Nail Buffer kit contains two pads. The gray pad has a slightly abrasive surface to even out ridges and other irregularities. The pink pad is for polishing.
- A stimulating beauty treatment for your nails!
- Erases ridges and surface irregularities.
- Brings luster and natural pink glow to nails.
- Reduce risk of snagging.
- Prepares nails for a glossier long-lasting manicure.
- Maintains nails in better condition and encourages them to grow longer and stronger.
- About the brand
A stimulating beauty treatment for your nails! Buffing not only provides an attractive luster but also stimulates blood circulation at the base of the nail which encourages healthy growth.
To even out irregularities, gently draw the gray buffer across the nail - in one direction only - avoiding the nail tips. Once a month is sufficient. Shin ethe nail with the pink polisher, using long, energetic, back and forth movements.
Founded in Switzerland in 1958 by Madeline Van Landeghem (get it?) MAVALA opened its first manicure school in 1969. Best known for hand and nail care, MAVALA concentrates on combining beauty with treatment, offering everything you need to keep you hands looking pretty from cuticle creams to nail polish correctors.