Rejuvenol Brazilian Chocolate Keratin Treatment
Rejuvenol Brazilian Chocolate Keratin Treatment with Collagen is a revolutionary treatment for all hair types. This treatment contains collagen to help maintain the strength and flexibility of the hair.
For Stylist Use Only. Folica only recommends this product to be used by a licensed stylist
SKU: 005251 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Softens, smoothes and relaxes hair
- Contains Collagen for enhanced strength and flexibility
(SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE)
- After washing the hair with Rejuvenol Clarifying Shampoo, towel, dry.
- Then blow dry any remaining dampness in the hair.
- Divide the hair into three sections.
- Using gloves and face mask in a well ventilated area, start from the neck and apply treatment to the hair by brush. Using care to not touch the scalp with the product, comb to the ends. Finish the whole head by section.
- Using a vent brush, blow dry the hair completely.
- Divide the hair into 3 sections again.
- Starting from the neck, (with a non-plastic fine tooth comb) part the hair in 1/4 inch parts and flat iron from the root till the end of the hair as needed until it is silky and shiny.
- For best results the flat iron should be set to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not wash or wet your hair for 4 days or tie your hair up in any way.
- After the 4 days, maintain with Rejuvenol Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner
Warning: Product should be used in a well ventilated area. Keep away from eyes. If product accidentally contacts the eye, wash out immediately for 15 minutes. This product is strictly for professional use only. It contains formaldehyde and must be avoided by women who are pregnant or breast-feeding. This applies to both professionals and clients alike. Keep out of reach of children.
Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Propylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Formaldehyde, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Fragrance (Parfum).