Keratherapy Advanced Renewal Activate - Step 1
Advanced Renewal is the “holy grail” of keratin treatments – a true formaldehyde-free treatment that delivers the most intense smoothing possible with zero fumes, no wait time, and no color impact, even on color-treated hair.
SKU: 008482 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
Advanced Renewal Keratin Treatment
- Features proprietary Kerabond Technology and blend of Amazonian fruit extracts, pure keratin and frizz fighting amino acids
- Easy-breezy 3-step system transforms dry, overworked, undernourished into silky, shiny, healthy-looking (and feeling!) locks for up to 12 weeks.
- Formula is UA approved and complies with all worldwide health agencies
Step 1 - Activate
1. Apply Step 1 Activate to wet hair. Smooth the product down the hair
shaft in one direction and lather. Do not scrub or rough the cuticle.
Rinse and repeat. If applying after color service, apply Step 1 Acitvate
2. For dry, damaged or color treated hair, apply Step 3 Seal immediately after rinsing Step 1 Activate. Distribute product evenly using Diora Wide Tooth Comb from mid-length to ends. Leave in for 3-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
3. Towel dry the hair to remove excess moisture and proceed to Step 2 Smooth.
Step 2 - Smooth
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
4. Dispense .5 oz/15ml of Step 2 Smooth into a bowl.
5. Apply Step 2 Smooth from roots to ends using a tint brush. Start the application at the nape area, take 1/4" to 1/2" sections (do not apply to scalp)
6. Massage product into each section of the hair.
7. Comb the section straight with a tail comb.
8. Continue this process over the entire head of hair. Make sure the hair is combed straight down.
9. Process for 30 to 60 minutes. Comb hair straight every 5 to 10 minutes. Time varies depending on the resistance of the hair and desired end result.
10. After processing, blow-dry the hair straight with a wide tooth comb or vent brush until 90% dry.
11. Finish drying using the Diora Square Ceramic Brush.
12. Section the hair into three large sections.
13. Slowly flat iron 1/4" sections with Diora Titanium Flat Iron set at 350F-380F. Do not exceed 380F. Temperature is determined by the condition of the hair.
14. Flat Iron the hair between 3 to 5 passes per section.
Step 3 - Seal
15. Rinse the hair thoroughly with water for 3 to 5 minutes until all
product is rinsed out.
16. Apply a generous amount of Step 3 Seal throughout hair. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute product evenly.
17. Leave in for 3 to 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
18. Blow-dry with fingers or a vent brush and style as desired.
NOTE: Use Keratherapy Keratin Infused After-Care products to ensure optimal results.
Aqua,Sodium Lauerth Sulfate,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Cocamide DEA,Dimethiconol,Glycol Distearate,Theobroma,Grandiorum (Cupuacu) Fruit Extract,Astrocaryum Murumuru Flower Extract,Parfum,Citric Acid,Disodium EDTA,Polyquaternium-7,Polyquaternium-10,PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylolpropane Trioleate (and) Laureth-2 (EU 2006/257/EC),PEG/PPG-120/10 Trimethylilpropane Trioleate (and) Laureth-2 (CTFA),Amodimethicone,Cetrimonium Chloride,Trideceth-12,Hydrolyzed Collagen,TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate,Hydrolyzed Keratin,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,Methylisothiazolinone,Magnesium Nitrate,CI 10316
You May Also Like
#keratin-treated / #ionic
Designed for use with Keratin Treatments,Keratherapy DIORA Digital Flat Iron features titanium plates to glide through more hair leaving it glossy in texture and shine.New Price:
#smoothing / #antioxidants
Keratherapy Keratin Infused Moisture Shampoo gently cleanses keeping critical essential oils in tact.New Price: