Satin Smooth Wild Cherry Hard Wax
- Vitamin EÂ
- For hair removal on all body parts
- No strip disposable wax
- Turns skin into silk!
- Recommended for Brazilian bikini waxing
- Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container into warmer.Â
- Heat hard wax at medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy consistency.
- To test wax, use a disposable applicator, dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off.Â
- Before performing waxing service, make sure to thoroughly clean the area with Satin Smooth Cleanser.
When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
When applying wax leave excess wax on edge, so strip can be pulled from that direction, the right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick pulling motion in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin.
After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth Satin Release to remove and wax reside from skin surface.
- About the brand
This all-purpose hard wax is enriched with natural cherry fruit extracts and essential oils, which soothe and protect your skin from irritation. Specially formulated for medium to fine hair in sensitive areas. Developed for all skin types.
Imported from Italy, Satin Smooth waxes use a unique blend of beeswaxes, which contains a natural antibiotic called propolis that protects freshly waxed skin. The Satin Smooth collection includes waxes, warmers, lotions and accessories for all skin and hair types. Satin Smooth products are ideal for waxing aficionados or those curious to try.