Satin Smooth Ultra Sensitive Zinc Oxide Wax
- For hair removal
- Built-in UVA sunscreen protection
- Turns skin to silk
- Remove plastic lid, slide protective collar onto wax container, place container into warmer.
- Heat wax until it has a thin, syrup-like texture
- Cleanse area to be epilated.
- With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over waxed area, smooth firmly in direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Do not reapply wax to epilated area.
- Apply revitalizing lotion to waxed area to help moisturize and close pores.
- About the brand
Formulated for young acne or blemish prone skin. Provides protective barriers for all skin types. Leaves skin Satin Smooth - no irritation or discomfort.
Imported from Italy, Satin Smooth waxes use a unique blend of beeswaxes, which contains a natural antibiotic called propolis that protects freshly waxed skin. The Satin Smooth collection includes waxes, warmers, lotions and accessories for all skin and hair types. Satin Smooth products are ideal for waxing aficionados or those curious to try.