Satin Smooth Calendula Gold Hard Wax
- For hair removal on all body parts
- No strip disposable wax
- Formulated for thick, coarse, curly, stubborn hair
- Turns skin to silk
- Remove plastic lid, slide protective collar onto wax container, place container into warmer.
- Heat wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy consistency.
- Cleanse area to be epilated.
- With wooden spatula, apply a thin layer of wax to skin in direction of hair growth.
- Place epilating strip over waxed area, smooth firmly in direction of hair growth.
- Hold skin taut. Pull epilating strip quickly in opposite direction of hair growth, keeping epilating strip close to skin. Do not reapply wax to epilated area.
- Apply revitalizing lotion to waxed area to help moisturize and close pores.
- About the brand
Formulated with enriched extracts from the Calendula flower and the Tea Tree plant, which calm and soothe the skin and prevent inflammation.
Imported from Italy, Satin Smooth waxes use a unique blend of beeswaxes, which contains a natural antibiotic called propolis that protects freshly waxed skin. The Satin Smooth collection includes waxes, warmers, lotions and accessories for all skin and hair types. Satin Smooth products are ideal for waxing aficionados or those curious to try.