Epilady Waterproof Rechargeable Epilator
Epilator Waterproof Rechargeable Wet-Dry Epilator Shaver/Trimmer in one unit is the complete hair removal tool. The new Epilady Waterproof is not only allowed to get wet, but can also take a dunk in the bathtub and continue to work. Kit includes adaptor, perfect angle guide, precision epilating head, shaving head, 3 bikini trimmer guides (3-6-9 mm) cleaning brush, carrying case, and instruction manual.
SKU: 009685 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Faster, smoother epilator head, improved electrical system, and improved gearing system.
- Epilation head with 44 tweezer discs, delivering over 41,000 tweezes per minute at high speed.
- Removes even the shortest and finest hair by the root, leaving skin smooth for up to 4-6 weeks.
- Wide epilating head ensures fast and smooth epilating action.
- May be used on the arms, legs, underarms, bikini, and face.
- Perfect Angle Guide (included) ensures the best epilation results right out of the box.
- Built-in LED searchlight illuminated the epilated area so you can see the hairs better.
- Two massaging discs are built into the epilating head to reduce discomfort while epilating.
- Interchangeable precision epilation head makes it easier to epilate delicate areas and facial hair with more precise control.
- Interchangeable shaving head offer a single-foil shaver for a close shave, and two trimmers – one for shortening longer hair to the perfect length for the shave or epilator, the other for trimming and shaping all the way down to skin level.
- Three bikini trimming guide combs fit on the trimming head to create a versatile and gentle bikini trimmer. Combs come in 3, 6, and 9 millimeter lengths.
- Dual-voltage power adaptor (110V - 240V) for easy use overseas.
- Cordless use. Charge lasts up to 40 minutes - enough for more than two full epilations.
- Two operating speeds.
Always epilate after a warm shower or bath, so the skin will be warm and the pores and hair shafts will be open. This will make the epilation more efficient and cause less discomfort. Wait for 30-60 minutes after you epilate before you put on any creams or moisturizers. It is best to use an all-natural moisturizer, like pure aloe for the first few days after epilating. Clean your machine after every use. Use the brush to gently whisk away loose hairs. Blowing on the epilating head is a great way to clean it. At our service center, we use a bottle of compressed air to blow high pressure wind on the epilating head while it is rotating to get all the stubborn hairs off. DO NOT remove the silver bar from the epilating head. It holds the head together, and under tension, so it will function properly.