MegaThik Hair Building Fibers
- / #fine hair
- / #thinning hair
- / #editors' pick
- / #bestselling
- / #brunette
- / #blonde
- / #black
- / #keratin proteins
- / #quick fix
- / #secret weapon
Simply shake MegaThik Hair Building Fibers onto thinning hair and see a fuller, thicker head of hair. MegaThik instantly rebuilds hair with natural keratin fibers. Hair will appear thicker in seconds. The fibers are available in five natural shades to make both men and womens hair look and feel full and natural.
MegaThik is totally undetectable even to the trained eye. Complex organic keratin proteins have been precision cut with a laser into tiny micro sized fibers. These microscopic hair fibers build upon existing hair to produce dramatic density, volume and total coverage. A gentle static charge makes these fibers adhere to the finest hair as if they were tiny magnets. MegaThik stays on through wind, rain, and even perspiration.
Even seemingly bald areas of the scalp contain thousands of tiny vellus hairs, which MegaThik can "pump-up," producing a dramatic increase in volume and hair density. Because of its micro composition, once applied, MegaThik will not run, stain or smear, yet it washes out easily with almost any shampoo. MegaThik is an all natural complex organic protein and is completely safe to use with other hair loss treatments such as minoxidil or hair transplant procedures.
SKU: P9576 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- Available colors: Black, Blonde, Dark Brown, Light Brown, and Medium Brown
- Undetectable to the trained eye
- Made up of complex organic keratin proteins
- Builds upon existing hair
- Produces dramatic density, volume, and coverage
- Gentle static charge makes fibers adhere to the finest hair
- Stays on through wind, rain, and perspiration
- Will not run, stain, or smear
- Washes out easily with almost any shampoo
- Safe to use with other hair loss treatments
Apply to dry hair. Shake MegaThik liberally over thinning area. Lightly pat down hair to set fibers in place. Use any light hold hair spray to lock fibers in place.