Rogaine Extra Strength for Men, 1-month supply
FDA approved hair regrowth treatment for men, 5% Minoxidil, extra strength.
SKU: P8125-01 /
Guaranteed AuthenticGuaranteed Authentic
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- To regrow hair on top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of carton, shown below). Not intended for frontal baldness or a receding hairline
- It takes time to regrow hair. With Rogaine Extra Strength For Men, results may occur at 2 months with twice daily usage. For some men, it may take at least 4 months for results to be seen
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. Rogaine Extra Strength for Men will not work for all men
- Clinical research in mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss showed that Rogaine Extra Strength for Men provides more hair regrowth than Rogaine Regular Strength for Men
- If your amount of hair loss is more than that shown on the side of this carton (shown below), or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp, Rogaine Extra Strength for Men may not work.
- Continued use is necessary or hair loss will begin again. If you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months, stop use. In studies with Rogaine Extra Strength for Men, hair regrowth has not been shown to last longer than 48 weeks of continuous treatment in large clinical trials
For external use only. For use by men only. Apply 1ml with dropper or sprayer(6 sprays) 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the hair loss area. Using more or more often will not improve results. Do not apply on other parts of the body.
Do not use if you are:
- a woman
- not sure of the reason for your hair loss
- under 18 years of age
- using other medicines on the scalp
Do not use if you have:
- no family history of hair loss
- sudden and/or patchy hair loss
- a red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful scalp
Stop use and See a Doctor if you get:
- chest pain, a rapid heartbeat, faintness or dizziness
- sudden, unexplained weight gain
- swollen hands or feet
- scalp irritation that continues or worsens
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with large amounts of cool tap water. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Do not use on babies or children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Keep the carton and educational booklet. They contain important information.
Active Ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/v.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 30% v/v, Propylene Glycol 50% v/v, andPurified Water.