Nizoral A-D Shampoo
- Kills the fungus that causes dandruff
- Patented ingredient, Ketoconazole, binds to natural protein of hair to continue working between shampoos
- Offers a rich, fresh-smelling lather that rinses clean
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Wet hair thoroughly and apply shampoo. Generously lather, rinse thoroughly, and repeat. Use every 3-4 days for up to 8 weeks or as directed by a doctor. Then use only as needed to control dandruff.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- About the brand
Nizoral A-D shampoo offers non-prescription strength to control flaking, scaling, and itching associated with dandruff.
Acrylic Acid Polymer (Carbomer 1342), Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cocamide MEA, FD & C Blue #1, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-7, Quaternium-15, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water
Use Nizoral AD dandruff shampoo just twice a week to kill dandruff-causing fungus for happy, healthy, flake-free strands.