hair rules blow out your curls 2 oz.
- Created with a perfect blend of science and nature, boasting extracts of coconut oil, abyssinia oil, jojoba oil, and soothing shea butter, combined with a unique co-polymer of glycerin.
- Seals the cuticle s surface.
- Increases gloss, body, and manageability.
- Protects against heat and UV damage.
- Keeps hair controlled and frizz-free.
- Paraben and sulfate free.
- About the brand
hair rules blow out your curls 2 oz. seals the cuticle’s surface, increasing gloss, body, and manageability.
Apply a quarter size amount evenly from root to ends to clean, wet detangled hair. Using a blow dryer with a comb attachment or round, or flat, bristle brush gently start at roots and work in a continuous motion towards ends until hair is smooth and dry. Follow with a flat iron to seal in moisture and smooth cuticle.
Founded by stylist Anthony Dickey and former model Kara Young Georgiopolous, Hair Rules products cater to the 60 percent of the population with textured, wavy, kinky or curly locks. With over 20 years of salon experience, Dickey created styles for famous curlies including Sarah Jessica Parker, Minnie Driver and Kelis. Hair Rules hair care and styling solutions include ultra-hydrating cleaners, conditioners, mousse and creams to keep your locks healthy and shiny.