Bumble and bumble Hair Powder 1 oz.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour: Soothes hair and gives texture
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Starch: Absorbs moisture in oily hair
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch: Posses moisture absorbing properties
- Provides styling ease and dry cleansing
- Tinting for white, silver, platinum, ash and champagne blondes
- Ideal for oily (or less than clean) hair
- Great for styling fine hair and root touch-ups
- Use to create instant fullness, enhance color, blend roots and add grip (when pinning up)
- About the brand
Hair color powdering is a centuries-old technique that Bumble and bumble session stylist Laurent Phillippon made modern with their multi-purpose sprays. Gives roots a quick color touch up while dry cleaning hair.
Use on dry hair. Hair Powder requires a slightly oily surface to adhere to (we recommend a light application of Bumble and bumble Styling Wax as a base if hair is clean); section dry hair at the scalp; hold can 10-12 inches away from hair and spray thoroughly, being sure to penetrate all layers (if an overall effect is desired); let dry; shake out excess with fingers and style.
*Important note: Be sure to protect clothing, bath and bed linens during use (spots are removed easily with a mild soap and water).
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".