John Frieda Precision Foam Colour
- Quick and easy application, with a unique foam that spreads quickly and easily, flawlessly covering the hard-to-reach hair on the back of your head, roots and hairline.
- Provides ultimate conditioning, with a nourishing, after-color conditioner that seals in color for long-lasting tonal richness, while keeping hair soft and silky.
- Create foam by squeezing bottle.
- Start applying foam at roots.
- Apply a generous amount and massage.
- Leave on for 10-30 minutes.
- Rinse out with lukewarm water until water runs clear.
- Gently massage conditioner into hair to saturate.
- Leave in for 2-5 minutes and rinse.
- About the brand
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour introduces a new way to color hair, as a revolutionary, non-drip foam that covers every strand perfectly, so you are assured of shiny, natural-looking results.
Colorant: Aqua, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Alcohol Denat., Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-23, Parfum, Polyquaternium 7, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol, Sodium Sulfite, Polyquaternium 22, Myristyl Alcohol, Toluene 2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Potassium Oleate, Resorcinol, C-11-15 Pareth-9, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetaminophen.
Conditioner: Aqua, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Trisiloxane, Cetyl Esters, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Quaternium 91, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.