Jerome Russell B Blonde Home Highlight Kit
Jerome Russell B Blonde Home Highlight Kit is great and easy to use for at home highlighting!
SKU: 006365 /
Folica is an authorized distributer of this product and guarantees its authenticity.Close
- This Kit Includes: Highlight cap, Development cap, Metal hook, 40vol Cream peroxide, Powder bleach, Tinting brush, Plastic gloves
- Salon quality 40 vol. peroxide for highlight contrast and brightening.
- Easy to use.
- The complete home bleaching, highlighting, frosting, streaking and chunking kit.
- Get the custom look that you want with this easy to use kit.
- B-Blonde Highlights has been specially formulated to give a high degree of lift when highlighting, frosting, streaking or chunking.
- Comes with step-step instruction leaflet and six great ideas to brighten up your hair.
- Results may vary according to your natural or current hair color.
- All hair types lighten differently, individual results may vary.
- Made in USA.
- Highlight Cap: Brush hair away from face towards the back of the head then slide on the Highlight cap beginning with the peak touching the forehead then smoothing the cap down to the neckline. Pulling hair through cap: See enclosed instructions and suggestions to achieve highlight effects.
- Mixing Bleach: Never wash hair before bleaching. Use only on dry hair. Mix JR powder bleach in a non-metallic bowl until nice and creamy. Not to be used on eyelashes or eyebrows.Â
- Development Time: See enclosed chart. Do not use bleach if scalp has any cuts or abrasions.
- Rinsing: Rinse bleached hair with highlight cap on. When the bleach has been rinsed off, remove highlight cap and shampoo thoroughly with warm water.
Deionized Water , Hydrogen Peroxide , Cetearyl Alcohol , PEG-40 , Castor Oil , Cetearyl Sulphate , Decyl Oleate , Cetyl Alcohol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Potassium Persulfate , Sodium Silicate , Ammonium Persulfate , Sodium Persulfate , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Silica , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Stearate , Aluminum Stearate , Magnesium Carbonate