California Weave Cap
- Fit your California Weave Cap on hair, then tie.
- Use the supplied needle to pull hair through cap.
- Mix powdered frosting bleach to a thick, rich whipped consistency. *
- Apply bleach with brush by pulling hair with pressure to get bleach as close to scalp as possible. Do not saturate cap with bleach.
- Use dryer or heat lamp.
- When proper color is achieved, rinse bleach off hair, put a rinse or conditioner on hair, comb out all tangles, then slowly pull cap off.
- Toning - Apply any non-peroxide toner. (Born Blonde) type.
- Rinse your California Weave Cap off, let dry, then reuse.
- About the brand
* When using tints always use a thicker mix. Use an extender and mix to a whipped thick consistency. Use no more than double strength peroxide.
Spilo Worldwide was founded by namesake Charles G. Spilo, a man who believed in power of beauty so much that he wore a fresh carnation on his lapel every day. The Spilo Worldwide collection includes products designed for salon professionals and beauty junkies, including foils, wax warmers, highlighting needles and more.