Redken Color Extend Shampoo
- Provides maximum color security
- Fights the four causes of color change: environmental aggressors, poor cuticle condition, coloraltering minerals, water attack
- Helps shield, stabilize and secure color intensity
- Leaves color-treated hair smooth, manageable and radiant
- Gently cleanses and protects
- Secures color vibrancy
- Leaves hair shiny, manageable and refreshed
- About the brand
Advanced Color Extend offers even stronger protection to extend the life and vibrancy of haircolor. Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System and Fade Resist Complex with powerful micro-net technology and UV filters help lock in color and lock out aggressors. Haircolor looks vibrant and radiant with mirror-like shine.
Water/Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethincone, Propylene Gylcol,
Ceteth-3 Acetate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose,
Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate,
Arginine HCI, Taurine, Ethylheyxl Methoxycinnamate,
PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth
10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl
Trimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, Trehalose,
Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate.
Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather, rinse.
Founded in 1960, Redken Laboratories is the brainchild of actress Paula Kent and her hair stylist Jheri Redding (Get it? Red-ken). Redken started with only 3 hair care products and expanded rapidly by inventing their patented Interbonding Conditioning System and 3D Repair Complex, the start of beauty powered by science.