Malibu 2000 Well Water Action Shampoo
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) helps protect hair against free radical damage caused by exposure to the sun and air
- EDTA is a chelating agent that helps lift minerals
- Vitamin E Acetate helps protect hair against free radical damage, moisturizes hair and scalp tissue
- Panthenol penetrates the hair shaft to protect hairs strength and moisture
- Gentle, daily shampoo formulated with antioxidant vitamins and botanicals specifically for well-water users.
- Helps prevent build-up of well water minerals (iron, calcium, copper, magnesium) while cleansing hair and scalp.
- Helps prevent discoloration caused by iron and copper.
- Leaves hair soft, manageable, full of shine and free of minerals.
- About the brand
Massage Well Water Action Shampoo into wet hair and scalp to create a rich, foamy lather. Rinse.
Founded in Malibu, California in 1985, Malibu 2000 was the first hair care company to use fresh-dried vitamin C and E to nourish and repair hair. Malibu 2000 shampoos and conditioners are designed to reverse the damaging effects of chlorine and chemicals on hair. This collection aims to keep strands shiny, healthy and happy.