Leonor Greyl Creme Aux Fleurs Dry Scalp Treatment
- Contains natural ingredients specifically selected to increase hair flexibility and provide nourishment for very curly or frizzy hair
- Repairs and regenerates dry and damaged hair
- Makes hair look and feel like silk
- Extremely damaged hair has instantly restored shine, softness and manageability
- Calms scalp itchiness caused by tinting and chemical processing
- Can be used to neutralize dandruff
- About the brand
Lenor Greyl Creme Aux Fleurs Dry Scalp Treatment Shampoo is a state of the art washing cream for very dry, color treated and/or frizzy hair.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Quaternium-52, Ceteareth-33, PEG-15 Cocopolyamine, Propylene Glycol, *Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Tilia Platyphylla Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Myrtus Communis Extract,
Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Matricaria chamomilla extract, Hydrolysed Quinoa, Lactic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Azulene, Limonene, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 73015
Apply to dry or wet hair at the scalp by section. Leave on for 10 minutes. Emulsify using small amounts of water. When a gentle lather builds, rinse thoroughly. We recommend the application of Huile de Palme prior to shampooing to help detangle and nourish hair.
Founded in 1968, Leonor Greyl combines over 35 years of hair care expertise with a passion for creating beautiful hair. Imported from France, Leonor Greyl is a stylist favorite. This collection includes shampoos, conditioners, styling products, masks, oils and serums made from high quality natural ingredients designed to invigorate your scalp and hair. Known for the Huile de Palme hair treatment, fans include celebs Jessica Alba and Gwen Stefani.