John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo
- Fortifies and protects fragile blonde strands for long-term hair health with silk amino acids and tea leaf extract
- Targets damaged areas to revitalize strands
- Exclusive ceramides penetrate into the hair fibers fortifying internally smoothing split ends
- Blonde is left strong and sparkling, looking and feeling like satin
- For all types of blonde hair
- About the brand
Get triple breakage protection from the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lustrous Touch Strengthening Shampoo.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium 10, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth 12, Disodium EDTA, Malic Acid, Glycine, PPG-9, Bis-Methoqypropylamido Isodocosane, Caramel, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Silk, Camella Sinensis Leaf Extract.
Apply shampoo to wet hair and lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. For best results, follow with John Frieda Lustrous Touch Strengthening Conditioner.
John Frieda opened his first salon on New Cavendish Street in London three decades ago. Today, his brands are favorites of celebrities, beauty experts and consumers worldwide. Frieda's team of celebrity stylists, known as the "House of Experts", has lead the company's development of new products and maintained a finger on the pulse of the newest hair trends.