DS Labs Nia Hydrating Shampoo
- Next generation hydration technology
- Longest lasting vibrant hair color
- For demanding men and women whose hair does not shine as brightly as it should, feel as soft as it could, or radiate color the way they want.
- Developed over 10 years of research, design, and testing
- Treats colorless hair more aggressively and effectively than any other shampoo or conditioner
- Combines rare botanicals, extracted mechanically, not chemically, then vectored deep into the cortex of hair
- Amino acids to repair damage and improve fiber strength
- Polyphenolic extracts that shield hair against ultraviolet radiation and neutralize oxidative radicals
- Moisturize the cortex and seal the cuticle
- Antimicrobial properties
- About the brand
Sitewide Offers and Discounts cannot be applied to this item.
DS Laboritories Nia Hydrating Shampoo represents the absolute pinnacle in cosmetic science with the next generation of technology that allows ingredients to physically penetrate the cuticle and deliver actives inside the hair shaft rather than working just on the surface.
Di Water, Sodium Cocolisethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Polyglyceryl-3 Laurate, Myristyl Nicotinate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cocoamodopropyl Hydroxysutaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocoamodopropylamine Oxide, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, PG-Propyl Silianetriol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 150 Distearate, Superoxide Dismutase, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Melanin, Polyquaternium-70, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Amodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Lecithin, Olive Oil PEG 7 Esters, Linoleanidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Protein, Bifida Ferment Extract, Helianthus Annus Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Biosaccharide Gum 1, Perseagratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchioline Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycereth-26, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Amp Acrylates Copolymer, Wheat Amino Acid, Dimethiconol, Polyquaternium 59, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Benzophonone 4, Betaine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methyisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Color.
Wet hair thoroughly. Lather and rinse. Repeat as necessary. Follow with the conditioner .
Launched in 1996, Divine Skin is the mission for DS Laboratories, famous for innovation and results. DS Laboratories offers the latest technology in beauty solutions from hair loss solutions to anti-aging skin care.