Bumble and bumble Tonic Shampoo
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract: Gives hair fullness and shine while balancing moisture
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract: Conditions hair
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: Acts as an antiseptic
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract: Stimulates circulation and controls oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: Scalp stimulant
- Lamium Album Flower Extract: Gives hair softness and a glossy shine
- Tea Tree Oil & Peppermint extracts to soothe the scalp, balance oil, stimulate circulation
- Rosemary and menthol rejuvenates the scalp
- Leaves hair soft and shiny
- Excellent for all hair types (unless very dry or chemically treated)
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Tonic Shampoo is a daily favorite that restores and brings life to your hair.
For daily use; followed by any Bumble and bumble conditioner or Bumble and bumble Tonic Spray. Wet hair, lather in palms, massage through and rinse thoroughly (no need to repeat).
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".