Bumble and bumble Sunday Shampoo
- Detoxifying cleanser to rid hair of product residue, hard water minerals and pollutants
- Perfect for product junkies and infrequent washers
- Great for all hair types (except color treated)
- Ideal to use just prior to masques, and color/chemical treatments
- Clarifies and absolves impurities
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Sunday Shampoo clarifies and absolves impurities, gets rid of product residue and excess oil for a brighter Monday.
For weekly use (any day will do); before masques ( Bumble and bumble Deeep) and/or color/chemical treatments (not after). Wet hair, lather in palms, massage through and rinse thoroughly (no need to repeat).
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".