Bumble and bumble Creme De Coco Shampoo
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate: A mild and creamy cleansing agent
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Helps condition, while adding shine
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract: Moisturizes hair
- Astrocaryium Murumuru (Palm Tree) Butter: Adds shine and moisture
- Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract: Moisture-rich, soothing
- Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract: Protects hair
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Conditions while providing fullness and volume
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: Repairs hair by moisturizing and conditioning
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: Increases hair's elasticity, adds body and locks in moisture
- Glycerin: Provides hair with a soft feel
- Formulated for coconut lovers and island hoppers, especially with dry or dull hair
- Helps restore and revitalize hair's sheen & softness
- Improves hairs flexibility
- Minimizes frizz and fly-aways
- Color compatible
- About the brand
Bumble and bumble Creme De Coco Shampoo is an extra-mild, luxurious cleanser with a blend of moisture-rich Coconut and Murumuru Butters to help restore sheen & softness, improve flexibility and minimize frizz.
Use daily; followed by Creme de Coco Conditioner. Wet hair, lather in palms, massage through and rinse thoroughly (no need to repeat).
For over 30 years, New York City-based Bumble and bumble has revolutionized hair and hair styling by emphasizing the individual, transcending trends and launching new looks. From their shampoos, conditioners and hair therapy treatments, to styling and grooming crèmes, waxes and sprays, Bumble and bumble is known as one of the most influential hair companies in the industry. Top products include B&b Thickening Spray, Styling Crème and Hair Powders. Popular from salons to celebs, fans of Bumble & bumble include Kristen Bell, "Ugly Betty" stylist Mary-Ann Valdes, and the cast of "Gossip Girl".